Singapore Straits Times gives thumb up to Opposition .
Carolyn Hong from Malaysia Bureau Chief praised their creative ways of promoting Opposition election campaigns.
- She says about half of Malaysian 13 million voters who can vote are the age group between 21 to 39.
- Nik Nazmi Ahmad, the information director of PKR aims to promote increasing voters for PKR in the coming election. Inspired by Obama campaign,
- DAP used 22-wheeler truck while PKR used 12m long and 2-five-tons lorries.
- Also there is a new online donation system to raise enthusiasm for their new opposition candidates.
- Participation of their young leaders to attune to changing demands of a youthful electorate.
3. The three long and heavy vehicles, joined with PKR bus journeyed to Negeri Sembilan
last week and Johor this week to boost their rallies.
- Last week, PKR also launched an online donation campaign under the slogan “Demi Rakyat” aiming to win voters’ loyalty.
- Apart from that, PAS also organized a volume of rallies called “Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat” across the country. Carolyn Hong boosted that the rallies drew thousands.
- She is hoping to raise Opposition enthusiasms to Malaysian voters in Singapore .
- Pakatan Rakyat seems to gobble their own words which they say they want to clean up Malaysia caused by their own huge political criminal activities, LGBT activities and recently the apostasy promoter from Islam, by the PKR vice-president Nurul Izzah.
- Pakatan Rakyat, their entire concept of political struggles shall definitely leads to the blind, dark path to dark deep, pit.