Singapore Straits Times is resentful upon reporting the positive side of Dr Tun Mahathir.
- It is definitely true that Dr Tun Mahathir upholds the strength of Umno. A statesman of unity and solidarity for BN must be treated with honour. Furthermore, Dr Mahathir assimilates with a natural instinct full of glory and devotion to defend Malaysiafrom the wrong hands of leadership governing the country. Contrary to Kasim Raslan, the CEO of KRA who spoke negatively about Dr Mahathir in Channel News Asia on 9th April, at 7.25 pm, Tun Dr Mahathir honourably expressed his viewpoints about Malaysian politics with full confidence and strong minds.
- Tun Dr Mahathir exhibited his respectful disposition and support for BN with gusto in his speech; his leadership quality is at par with the tone of speech with the Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin. Kudos to both of them, they deserve to be elevated in the coming general election with the greatest majority. Anwar Ibrahim is the target at shooting board game and he must be alienated for such a contradiction to morality that he and his party have been fighting for. Homosexuality and liberalism bring a country into chaos economically, educationally and socially.
- Tun Dr Mahathir initiated an eye-opener to new voters in urban areas and these people must not gamble their votes by choosing the futile and worthless political leaders of Opposition. The Opposition only knows condemning the best policy of BN out of malice and extreme envy.
- Singapore concept of journalism should perceptually accept the virtues of “kongsi” or the concept of sharing. Singapore Straits Times should elaborate these virtues that gives merits to BN. SST must be realistic; they cannot hide any useless values of Opposition, such as corruption, buying party jumpers, lies and unproved accusations.
- Well as for the non-Malays, they have to compromise with the majority as it is the majority who will decide the best government that prioritise the people, not for specific interest of a political leader who dreams wildly to capture Putrajaya.
- Tun Dr Mahathir is an honest, sincere and trustworthy. And his good virtues is always envied by losers and stooges politicians. Tun Dr Mahathir has been a lifelong asset to BN. Anyone who lives under Tun Dr Mahathir’s regime praises him for economic prosperity without the organisation of Bersih, ruining the domestic economy.