Singapore Straits Times slams BN’s laudable deeds for lower-income Malaysians.
1. Carolyn Hong begins her insincere remarks from an elderly woman.
2. Then she slams on the government’s supplementary budget for financial aids.
3. She digs out critics from the opposition political maverick leader who continuously contempt government’s praiseworthy deeds.
4. She abhors PM Najib’s move by bringing up confronting opinions by some economists to defame him publicly.
5. She harasses on PM Najib’s record of approval ratings from Merdeka Centre whom the agency comprises opposition strong supporters. Note the RSA think-tank, this agency could not be reliable like the former.