journalist Carolyn Hong ridiculed PM Najib’s laudable handouts.
1. In most of her articles, she continued repeating her insults that BN suffered record losses in the 2008 general election.
2. Now she targeted at PM Najib for whatever honourable programmes declared by the PM.
3. She favoured the rival Pakatan Rakyat’s alternative budget by stating that PM Najib was keen on lavish spending.
4. She foolishly meddled with fiscal deficits as though they were her important business. It was inappropriate for her to spread negative information for readers in Singapore as well as Malaysian foreigners here, by concocting shadowy figures for government fiscal deficits.
5. She stated confronting remarks from two pro-opposition critics:
· Ideas’ libertarian, (was it Wan Saiful Wan Jan?) This time she hid his name.
· Research for Social Advancement (Refsa). This Refsa is pro-opposition organization. http://refsa.org/what-we-do/
6. Carolyn Hong preferred Anwar’s budget planning and ideas to PM Najib’s.
She seemed to be cynical about BN’s present budget planning, as she elicited a clue from a bad attitude of the young advertising executive, Nicole Tan,21 who sounded betrayal to the government and also money theism.