Strait Times Singapore brags about Opposition’s “alternative budget”.
Carolyn Hong from Malaysia Bureau Chief, wrote her article that:
1. During the presentation by Anwar Ibrahim about Malaysian budget, several officials from BN were also present.
2. This week, Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah , Malaysia ’s Second Finance Minister commented that PR’s budget would result the nation into a bankruptcy. However, she was undaunted by the statement.
3. She thwarted public’s perception that at present Rafizi Ramli does not target character or politicians’ assassinations only, their main objective is to show to the public about economic and other policies in PR’s “Orange Book” publication.
4. She touted that PR policies were drafted by rising political stars educated from abroad.
5. She again extracted some points by wicked political analyst Ooi Kee Beng, the deputy director of Singapore ’s Institute of Southease Asian Studies , who commented that PR must increase their psychological tactic harder to capture opposition voters so as to defeat the public confidence for BN.
· What has transpired this journalist to worship or idolize these five politicians?
· Doesn’t she realize that over-evaluating the merits of mediocre politicians is a reflection of her own blunder?
C.H. failed to realize that by misjudging these politicians idols is a reflection of her shallow mentality.
· These mediocre politicians do not even contribute any successful development for Malaysia , other than causing sufferings for their last voters in Selangor, Penang, Kedah and Kelantan who are deprived of basic necessity living like treated water, garbage problems, housing loan difficulties and more. And yet Carolyn Hong, hides all these real problems of the PR states from reporting in the Singapore Straits Times. Tony Pua, Rafizi, Nurul Izzah, have significantly been rated with no positive records.
· These mediocre politicians brag only about their credibility, disregard their low quality thinking, illogic recommendations, since they lack experience governing their state.