Yong Yen Nie, in her report from She reported the increasing supporters for “Himpunan Hijau” to protest against : undermined Malaysia ’s development projects.
· Lynas Corporation, an Australian mining company.
· A gold mine in Bukit Koman in Pahang.
· A petrochemical project in Pengerang, Johor.
She defamed the government by backing up the comments from political analyst instigator who favoured opposition party, such like:
1. Professor James Chin of the School of Arts and Social Sciences,
2. Dr Ooi Kee Beng from Singapore ISEAS ( Institute of Southeast Asian Studies).
The other two local protesters are:
1. Wang Tack chairman of Himpunan Hijau.
2. Tan Boon Teet, a retired teacher for Kuantan group who led anti-Lynas.
· All the four crooks from Pakatan Rakyat who condemned so grudgingly against the government projects certainly harboured ulterior motives hoping for victory in the next election by instilling hatred against the government.
· Journalist Yong Yen Nie, the Malaysia Correspondent for Singapore Straits Times joined hands with them to spread more negative image for BN. H.S