Straits times singapura memperkecilkan penggubalan akta hasutan.
aku nak peringatkan straits times singapura.
macam hebatlah 'gaya demokrasi autokratik' korang tu jika dibandingkan dengan malaysia.
Singapore Straits Times anticipates weakness in the repeal of Sedition Act.
· Carolyn Hong undermined Malaysia ’s repeal of Sedition Act. She diverted her dissenting views to the adverse effect of Peaceful Assembly Act.
· Carolyn Hong stressed the demands from treacherous opposition leaders Karpal Singh, P. Uthayakumar, a former Hindraf leader to drop all sedition charges.
· Lim Guan Eng demanded Karpal Singh and other leaders to withdraw their existing charges.
· Phil Robertson, a watchdog’s Asia division seemed to mock at the new law.
· Lim Chee Wee, president of Malaysian Bar interpreted the current Act insulting to fundamental liberties.
Those treacherous opposition leaders deserved to be charged and the government should not be lenient by submitting to their demands. Lim Chee Wee clearly supported the opposition party.