Singapore Straits Times helps to boost Malaysian Opposition Party.
Slanderer Carolyn Hong spread lies about PM Najib, who was involved in shielding the murder of the Mongolian Altantuya Shaaribuu.
- The decline in public sentiments towards Malaysian government had proved from 65 % to 63%.
- Opposition conspirator to Carolyn Hong from Singapore Straits Times, Ibrahim Suffian, the director of Merdeka Centre attributed the sharp fall in PM Najib’s rating to the low support from Chinese respondents last December.
- The felonious Opposition conspirator Ibrahim Suffian maintained that the low Chinese support was caused by news of the re-emergence of a scandal linked to Mr Najib, last December. The daredevil businessman, Deepak Jaikishan foolishly told the public that PM Najib was involved in covering up the murder case of Mongolian woman Altantuya Shaaribuu.
- Ibrahim Suffian still intended to humiliate PM Najib by stating that the younger people signalling scepticism against PM Najib. He deplores the fact that the Prime Minister had not given up his determination to gain public confidence towards his government.
- Carolyn Hong happily welcomed the low approval rating for PM Najib as well as the falling public perception towards his government that hit only 45% from 60%.
- She applauded the Chinese community for giving the lowest marks from 19% to 6%.
Carolyn Hong and Ibrahim Suffian, both are hard core vindictive felonies from Opposition Party. They deserved to be condemned and charged for publishing defamatory information for PM Najib through SST.
Didn’t both felonies have brainy explanations why Deepak Jaikishan created a slander against Malaysian PM?
It is clearly shown that both conspirators deliberately cover up reasons for Deepak’s slander against PM Najib, who did it to get loans from PKR leader, Anwar, in order to prevent Deepak Jaikishan from becoming a bankrupt.