Singapore Straits Times praised the good job of Opposition Rally.
Carolyn Hong supports Opposition party but undermines the strength of BN.
- The perpetrator and treacherous PKR leader, Anwar who led the rally demonstrators appealed for their support. DAP fromSingapore ST conspirator Carolyn Hong nagged her warning against PM Najib to hold the election by April 28 as his mandate finishes.
- She blamed the police for interfering Bersih in 2012 April that infuriated the mass rally supporters.
- Carolyn Hong again abused Malaysian government by repeating Anwar’s malicious accusations against BN. She noted the words ‘corruption’ and ‘robbing the country’ on her article.
· It seems that she agreed with Anwar’s speech full of lies and slanders with a ray of hope to strengthen the confidence of Malaysian readers abroad like Bersih Singapore and MOV (My Overseas Vote led by Andrew Yong) for Opposition.
- Carolyn Hong was foolishly deluded by entire provocative speech of Anwar. It is clearly shown that she refused to report the true daily sufferings of populations living in Selangor, Kelantan, Kedah and Penang.
- The present ruling Opposition Party governing the four states had rersulted great stress to the people whereas the Opposition political leaders’ community are living in cosy and luxury cars and huge bungalow houses.
- The people have been deprived of basic necessities like clean and treated water, garbage collection problem, high price housing, illegal logging, demolition of Hindu temples and mosques, deforesting as well as illegal sand sale across the four states.
- Isn’t the PKR leader Anwar Ibrahim also corrupted? The latest corruption he committed was bribing the rally demonstrators with different categories of people receiving different amount of ringgit as tokens.
All the negative sides of Opposition governing the four states have never been included in her report through Singapore Straits Times. Her ulterior motives mainly stresses on the negative sides of BN ruling government across Malaysia.