Singapore Straits Times renders help to Opposition pushing for state polls.
Regional correspondent Teo Cheng Wee welcomes the demand by Selangor government’s plan to call for state polls in late February.
- Opposition warned if there is still no indication that Parliament will be dissolved for national polls, they will conduct state polls as early as possible.
- Selangor Menteri Besar Khalid Ibrahim was referring to BN that the public should not be remained hanging over the election date.
- If Selangor dissolves its assembly in late February, the Election Commission must hold state election within 60 days or by late April. This proves that Khalid Ibrahim intended to put BN at odds, which indirectly pushing BN to hold state election not later that May.
- DAP conspirator political analyst Oh Ei Sun from S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies interfered that PM Najib will be forced to call for polls quickly after Chinese New Year if Selangor conducts the polls before the right time.
- Both the federal and state government have reached to a standstill over the management of water assets in supplying enough water in the state for the future. There are two reasons why Selangor government blamed the private water company:
- Poor maintenance of pumps and pipes
- Wasting money to construct a new water plant.
But the federal government supports the new water plant and has blamed Selangor’s incompetence in running the state. It is a laudable act for the federal government to react and respond to the basic needs of Selangor people.
There are more idiotic opposition politicians other than Khalid Ibrahim, along with cynical journalist Teo Cheng Wee, as well as political analyst Oh Ei Sun, the DAP conspirator stationed in Singapore who shared their dishonest views to hint at PM Najib for deliberately delaying the actual polls date from the public.