Singapore Straits Times notifies chief of PAS, Hadi Awang reeling for support from non-Muslims to gain victory.
- Carolyn Hong is elated to report that PAS remained committed to Pakatan Rakyat.
- She maintains that PAS’s fundamental principle for hudud can be
implemented only through democratic process in accordance with Malaysia’s Constitution.
- She blames Umno for accusing PAS omitting the long-time goal, hudud, as PAS has been co-operating with DAP and PKR that support secular states.
Carolyn Hong plainly dares to report lies. She punctures Umno’s continuous, laudable national contributions through S S T.
- The ruling Umno is an exhibition of hypocrisy as slandered by MR Idris Ahmad, the information chief of PAS.
- •Iris lied that Umno has exploited poor Malays by enabling the rich thriving from high-ranking status.
- DAP chairman, Mr Tan Seng Giaw announced that Anwar would become PM should the PR wins in the next election.
Anwar replied that he was willing to reach a consensus in a proposal between him and Hadi Awang as PM.
The leader of PKR and PAS merely relishing their rosy time on their flying carpet while toying their ideas in their dreams.