Singapore Straits Times propagates Wan Saiful Wan Jan’s conflicting article, infusing some 7 false information against BN.
- Wan Saiful Wan Jan disapproved of PM Najib’s leadership by the latter’s delaying to seek a mandate by calling a snap election. He blasted the echoes of threats by Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim who constantly seeking revenge against PM Najib’s leadership for his own gluttonous ambition to rule Putrajaya.
- It is totally NOT TRUE to equate both BN and PR are exercising battles of gaining popularity. PR is on the ugly side exclusively. Prime Minister Najib has been faithfully dedicated to his aspirations based on the concept of ideology 1Malaysia as well as public policy.
In 1Malaysia, the concept is chronologically staged in 4 consecutive years:
2009 – People First, Performance Now (Rakyat Didahulukan Pencapaian
2010 – Generating Transformation (Menaja Transfomasi)
2011 – Transformation Successful, People Prosperous (Transformasi Berjaya,
2012 – Promises Fulfilled (Janji Ditepati)
- Another false belief is that ‘it is no secret that this election will be the toughest for BN.’ Wan Saiful bit the chillies and he felt the heat in his tongue. BN has been committing ceaseless dedications to the people by narrowing the gap between the poor and the rich. But it is the richest who are the masterminds that manipulate the mediums like Wan Saiful who myopically cannot see the difference between blue sky and the blue ocean.
- It was Wan Saiful’s wild dreams that PR would have a real chance to recapture Perak and Negeri Sembilan. This is false belief. In reality, BN is the toughest party to be defeated over the recapture by abnormally immoral PKR leader.
- BN will definitely win against Johor; including Gelang Patah’s PR old dinosaur 84 year old opposition, Pahang, Sabah and Sarawak judging by the trust the people acquired in BN’s strong and tenaciuos leadership. In Lahad Datu’s case, the Sabahans strengthen their trust in BN’s credibility with systematic strategies defending the state from Sulu incursions.
- Wan Saiful reinforced his lies again by giving impression that BN gave free citizenship to intruders. Mark his words; this is his motive to defame BN in Singapore media and indirectly seeking urban voters’ negative reactions.
- He continued his cynical remarks over the reactions from urban and non-Malay voters. The truth is they were manipulated by oppositions’ provocative remarks, false accusations, slanders and lies thrown by vindictive opposition leaders to fit into their political motive by reasoning that urban and non-Malay voters want to punish Umno. Wan Saiful blurred himself from acronym ABU. It would be more suitable acronym for “Allah Bersama Umno” instead of “anything-but-Umno”. Because Umno interprets these issues as a lesson to be learned, and they did improve tremendously so far.
Wan Saiful Wan Jan needs to master and weigh all the calculations in four operations systems in his analysis of government policies and he should compare them fastidiously with the opposition. The government policies have gone through from first priorities to the people, transformations that results in promises fulfilled, and these gigantic practice of stratagem have evidently shown excellent progress. In the final analysis, contrary to WSWJ’s opinion, the battle will be fought on policies, not popularity.