Singapore Straits Times reports from the hearing of Sabah’s Royal Commission of Inquiry in Kota Kinabalu.
Carolyn Hong bluntly revealed BN’s fault for giving ICs to refugees from Philippines and allowed them to vote in Sabah past elections.
- She reported that one of them, Mr Ismail Balaka, with many of them was made citizens without submitting applications. He came from Philippines in 1975, and had voted five times. He was given an identity card three months after a group of unidentified people visited his settlement in Kinarut in southern Sabah.
- Non-Muslim native communities in Sabah, complained that they were outnumbered by Muslims, with these immigrants competing for jobs, land, housing, public amenities and other resources. Population in Sabah had grown from 650,000 in 1970 to 3.2 million today, according to Sabah Statistics Department. More than a quarter of its populations are foreigners.
- She reported that former PM Mahathir Mohammad admitted that foreigners were given citizenship, and were approved within the law.
“The government received foreigners to be citizens if (they) fulfilled certain conditions, furthermore those who are there are not (there) are one, two days but already 20 to 30 years and they speak Bahasa Melayu, have the right to be Malaysians, “
- Carolyn Hong, the conspirator for DAP, has another pack of grudge to slam BN. She deliberately brought up this immigration issue to instil a bigger public influence of Opposition in Singapore.
5. She reported that former Deputy Home Minister Megat Junid Megat Ayub issued identity cards to illegal immigrants before the 1994 election.
She attacked on BN for favouring the number of Muslims voters to boost their victory.
- She rudely insinuated that former PM Dr Mahathir Mohammad committed vote rigging.
- Grudgingly, this DAP agent journalist sought the view from Ambiga, the leader of Bersih to humiliate BN.
She is a typical type of religious and race chauvinist journalist who works for the agent of Opposition DAP.
- Former PM Dr Mahathir Mohammad is totally innocuous, guiltless and upright, as he had already stated that all was done within the law. In his deep insight, Dr Mahathir portrayed as an empathetic statesman, logic, law- abiding leader of his time, who is scrupulously and meticulously a committed Umno leader in his strife to build a nation of strength and prosperity working with BN governing Malaysia.
- The fact that these immigrants speak Bahasa Melayu, as mentioned by former PM Dr Mahathir Mohammad, Ambiga and Carolyn Hong definitely must not challenge the issue.
- Why did she pick on the issue of Muslim voters in Sabah?
Their grudge against Umno had swelled up triggering their driving urge to boost Opposition’s victory.
Writing like a monkey out of Singapore Straits Times, she possesses no general opinions that populations after several decades do naturally grow and expand in any living places on planet Earth. The fact that Carolyn Hong wrote only one side reporting the hearing, she lacked judicial views intending to point fingers at BN.