Teo Cheng Wee can add more sources for Singapore Straits Times and watches Anwar gathering strength in Sabah .
1. BN’s Upko deputy president Wilfred Bumburing has lost his credibility and honour by pledging to support opposition crooks.
2. Lajim Ukin from Umno Supreme Council member has lost his total sanity by joining alliance with catastrophic political party Pakatan Rakyat. He shows his wishful ecstasy on Anwar’s fighting against Umno. These two mentally and psychologically sick political villains deserved to be treated like old invalid dogs waiting to be shot in order to put them to sleep. The old and hoodwink PKR leader managed to fool the two Sabahans gullible politicians into joining opposition. There must be some personal reasons that interest the two politicians to freak out.
3. Another two villains are two Sabahan political analysts Arnold Puyok and Oh Ei Sun. They are partly responsible for spreading their hatred against BN, particularly Umno by engaging pressman from Singapore Straits Times.
4. Wilfred Bumburing and Lajim Ukin are not the exemplary of prestigious dedicated national politicians. They have no honour, they have lost their integrity, instead they prioritise their own selves, their own benefits and both of them boost their own positions above their own nations and people. Their commitments in politics is only superficial, not pure struggles and just as weak as Anwar’s.
5. In another aspect, they are also called ‘treasons’ of BN, including Anwar.
This news will bring rise of favourites for Teo Cheng Wee, together with the two cheap political analysts who yearn to see Umno party divides and crunches to pieces.