Singapore Straits Times exposes another pack of lies.
Malaysia Bureau Chief Carolyn Hong dug out a case of suspicious donation to Umno Sabah.
On her article, she wrote that Umno Sabah branch absorbed RM40 million for spending on political parties’ election campaigns.
1. She alleged that PM Najib refused to reveal the sources that gave Umno Sabah the hefty sum.
2. She reproduced the accusation by Paul Low, the chief of TIM (Transparency International Malaysia) that corruption did happen behind the curtain of opaque financing.
3. She alleged that Sarawak state elections spent hundreds of millions for political campaigning.
4. She put her phrase to implicit from Tony Pua’s comment that Sabah Chief Minister Musa Aman received corruption money RM 40 million from a timber merchant. She belittled the effectiveness of Pemandu, the government’s reform unit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Carolyn Hong is a disgraceful journalist. She is skilful at fabricating lies as long as she could dig out information from a big tank of liars consisting liar politicians, vindictive political analysts as well as newspapers published by discreditable journalists belong to pro-opposition party.
2. Carolyn Hong writes towards the direction where her main objective is to discredit good reputation of Umno Sabah as well as the mainland.